“For every community to have a thriving and financially stable football club at its heart – providing opportunities for individuals to develop their skills and broaden their horizons”
The aims are to:
- Transform football clubs into centres of ‘opportunities & leadership’ for individuals in their community through education, training & employment.
- Support clubs to develop as a business and to become more sustainable.
What makes Vi-Ability unique:
- Vi-Ability has social aims and objectives to help develop individuals and organisations as a whole.
- There are many examples of where football, and sport, is used to engage with schools and the community to support learning.
- Vi-Ability introduces individuals to the commercial management of football clubs and provides “hands on” practical experience and transferable business skills.
- Vi-Ability has created a customised BTEC In Football Industries qualification, and has exclusive rights in 30 countries with Edexcel (more info: http://vi-ability.org/btec-qualification)
Asides from football, Vi-ability also supports other organisations with similar aims and objectives.